| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kathmandu in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is wettish with rain once in a while. Around 198mm (7.8in) of water falls during an average of 15 days.
- In June the blue above Kathmandu is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 7:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kathmandu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kathmandu, Nepal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kathmandu:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 603.4 kms (375 miles) ENE
- Darbhanga, India - 178.5 kms (110.9 miles) SSE
- Guwahati, India - 641.5 kms (398.7 miles) ESE
- Cherrapunji, India - 689.6 kms (428.5 miles) ESE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 689.6 kms (428.5 miles) ESE
- Dumka, India - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) SSE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 686 kms (426.3 miles) SE
- Kolkata/ Calcutta, India - 647.4 kms (402.3 miles) SSE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 881.9 kms (548.1 miles) SE
- Bhubaneshwar, India - 829.8 kms (515.6 miles) S