| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kathmandu in October is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid is transfered during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Kathmandu are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:07 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 3:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kathmandu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kathmandu, Nepal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kathmandu:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 603.4 kms (375 miles) ENE
- Darbhanga, India - 178.5 kms (110.9 miles) SSE
- Guwahati, India - 641.5 kms (398.7 miles) ESE
- Cherrapunji, India - 689.6 kms (428.5 miles) ESE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 689.6 kms (428.5 miles) ESE
- Dumka, India - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) SSE
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 686 kms (426.3 miles) SE
- Kolkata/ Calcutta, India - 647.4 kms (402.3 miles) SSE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 881.9 kms (548.1 miles) SE
- Bhubaneshwar, India - 829.8 kms (515.6 miles) S